Lunch ideas.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Clarissa
    on

I’m a nurse so I only get a short lunch break, I’ve managed to have a range of salads for lunch since I’ve started but I’ve become bored with them , plus now we are moving into the winter weather I’m looking for easy to fix lunch ideas??
    Something I can prepare the night before? What do you all eat??

• posted by shalimar
    on

Buy a wide mouth soup thermos …. and make up some soup or chilli and bring to work.

I put up a veggie container with hummus or other dressing … with my particular favorites cucumber slices, grape tomatoes, etc. could add some cold chicken or something like that as well to your veggie assortment.

canned sockeye salmon salad …. full fat mayo, lots of finely chopped celery maybe a squeeze of lemon or whatever you like in salmon and tuna salads (i like the solid tuna canned in water) … and if the red sockeye salmon is on sale i buy up a bunch. Heck you can make chicken salad or crab salad.

Bring some left over supper from the night before. I used to love cold pork chops!

• posted by Clarissa
    on

Shalimar, cold pork chops!! I wouldn’t of ever thought of them, I’ve made extra for work tomorrow!
    Thank you for your ideas, appreciated 🎈

• posted by shalimar
    on

You are very welcome Clarissa 🙂 HUGS ….

Please log in or register to post a reply.