Looking forward to the journey

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Paulette
    on

Hello all, I’m new to the group. I bought the BSD books after speaking to a colleague who is looking for rapid weight loss.
    She got me thinking about the BSD and after doing an online assessment it’s hit home that I have ALL the risk factors for diabetes. It’s time now for me to get my act together, lose weight, eat more healthily and be more active.
    I’m looking forward to being part of this community and being with others who share the same goals.

• posted by RozyDozy
    on

Welcome, Paulette.
    Good for you for making the decision to do something positive. If you’ve got the books, take the time to study them & plan your menus (and your shopping). You’ll have good days & bad days – if you ever feel like things aren’t working you will find plenty of sound advice in the books & on these message boards (use the Search option). The great thing about the BSD is that you can adapt it to something that suits you/your way of life.
    Good luck!

• posted by Paulette
    on

Hello and thank you for the welcome. I haven’t put down the books yet, both are very good. And you’re so right, planning is key. I’ll have to sit down and do my menu plan for the week ahead.

Please log in or register to post a reply.