Logging measurements on the website

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Siobhan74
    on

Hi everyone

I will be starting my month on Monday but I’m sure I read in the book that we could log our measurements somewhere on the website – have I misread this?

thanks very much!

• posted by Flash21
    on

Hi Siobhan,

I’ve read the book but don’t remember coming across that. As far as I know there isn’t anywhere on here where you can do that. Did it perhaps suggest finding/using another website or app where you could log your details?

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Hi there – Flash is right, no log here (although you could start your own thread as others have done to keep your measurements noted)

Have you thought of getting an app like MyFitnessPal or FatSecret – you can log there and both are excellent for

Establishing nutrients of what you’re eating to keep track
    Planning ahead so you leave yourself enough calories
    Keeping track of drinks
    Keeping track of exercise
    Keeping a note of calories/carbs over a period to get an average
    And noting measurements.

I still use MFP (now on maintenance) to keep track of stuff

Hope that helps. 😉

• posted by Siobhan74
    on

Thanks so much both, I’ve obviously made that up in my head! I will have a look at the apps you’ve mentioned

Cheers guys

siobhan

• posted by Tizzie
    on

I think I read that too but can’t remember where.
    There is a tracker on the fast diet website, maybe it’s that one I read about, so it’s also possible that there will be one added to this site in the future.

• posted by Suki100
    on

Y s, the logging measurements is mentioned in the BSD book, electronic version, page 118 of the Kindle version.

• posted by Flash21
    on

I just looked at the Kindle page and read it as being able to store your info by way of these forums. It’s the only place to do so, so I guess that’s what it means!

• posted by ScottieDee
    on

Page 124 of the book says, “You can keep records of your results in a diary, or log into thebloodsugardiet.com where you can store your data safely and anonymously”.

• posted by Squidge
    on

You could add the information to your profile.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

I kept some tracking info on my profile, Squidge, but recorded day to day on an Excel spreadsheet – never did find out where the log was located on the website – I wonder actually, if this was something they decided not to set up.

Please log in or register to post a reply.