LET’S KEEP IN TOUCH…….

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi California-Girl – yes, we are approx 50mls (bit further than I thought, but I just did a quick route check). Would be lovely to link up during the summer – you will just about be finding your feet by then I guess. We are in Turkey until the second week of July, but we’ll have to find a way to make contact on our return. Maybe Allie can help to put us in off-forum contact when the time comes.

Hope you move goes well and that you settle in okay, to what I’m guessing will be quite a different way of life for you. Wishing you a safe journey to your new home and an easy move – well, as easy as these things can be!

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Thank you all for your wonderful replies! I will post more after I get settled! I would love to meet anyone and everyone — it would be so much fun to put a face to a name.
    California Girl, soon to be CG in Bristol

• posted by alliecat
    on

Time is getting VERY short for your departure, Julia! You will no longer have a continent and a sizeable body
    of water between you and all of your friends 🙂 Wishing you both uneventful travels, safe trip, etc. Call upon
    me anytime to help with contacts…It would be my pleasure to get you all connected. I’ll be checking the forum
    regularly for news of you from the other side of the pond! Californiagirl coming to us from Bristol…I like it!!!
    You know that I’m overjoyed to see you in my inbox anytime! The adventure is about to begin 🙂 🙂 🙂

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

What a great way to catch up with people, whether or not they are still fully on the WOE. I missed this thread when it started, but have found it at the perfect time when I started my latest attempt to reverse the ‘maintenance upward trend’ that I have been in for the last few months. I will keep checking in here to see how you are all getting on.

Please log in or register to post a reply.