Keeping Score?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Bobbeet
    on

Hi,
    Have just read MM’s BSD book which directs me to this web site to freely access, it would seem, monitoring charts and tables for blood pressure, blood sugar, heart rate and calorie counting etc. Can anyone please point me in the right direct if these aids are indeed freely available?

• posted by Marsie
    on

Hello Bobbeet,

You need to go back to the Home Page, look along the top tape where you see forums, on the right you will find FAQs, Quizzes, Resources. You may find what you are looking for there.

The forums are for the BSD “:users” to give support to one another, share successes or failures, ask Qs. Many, many of us are frequent posters and find the peer support invaluable.

Good luck when you get started.

• posted by Bobbeet
    on

Hi Marsie,
    Thanks for the info. I have bought a simple pedometer and cal. counter online for £12 and my son is going to get me a free food scanner app for my kindle for cals in. I was hoping to access some sort of spreadsheet/graph to log and monitor my progress however, from what I can gather this is only available if you can afford the online 12 week bsd progamme. With all my health conditions forcing my to fall on both esa and dla, a challenging existance that in any “humane society” no vulnerable soul should have to face. So buying this programme is simply not an option for me, so I think I will make up something myself and if it proves a good tool I can perhaps share it with others?

Again Marsie, thank you for your help

Bobbeet

• posted by Michael Rolls
    on

Bobbeet
    I have just set up a series of Excel spreadsheets, includong a data base of the foods that I use or am likely to – gen easily available on the net. I use it to check each day’s intake but also save each day as an archive to check what I have doen well’badly
    Mike

Please log in or register to post a reply.