Starting out (again)

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by tiffany
    on

Hi All,

I started BSD a little over two weeks ago. All was going well (lost 7.7lbs in first week) but after foolishly decided to hike a mountain, I came home and ate my own body weight in food – I felt that hungry! 🙁

Needless to say, lesson learned. I’ve started again and even treated myself to a Pandora bracelet as an incentive to and fun way to measure my progress; at the end of each completed week, I get to treat myself to a new bead 🙂

Hopefully I will be able to see it through this time! I sincerely hope so, I’ve got to do something.

Tiffany x

• posted by Baristagirls
    on

Hello Tiffany,
    You must have a few beads on that bracelet now?
    Howe are you getting on with the diet. You lost a good amount in week 1. Is it the Fast 800 plan you are following?
    All the best.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hope that Pandora bracelet is doing it’s job and spurring you on to great things. Please do let us know how that’s going.

Please log in or register to post a reply.