Just started from New Zealand!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Kereru
    on

Hello! Day one today and am going to try and jump on here daily to track my progress and share recipes. I love to cook so it should be fun adapting my usual favourites to fit with this. I am 41 and have a good 15kilo’s to lose, I am pre diabetic so time to get my arse into gear! I hope we can support each other as we go.

• posted by Imogen
    on

Welcome Kereru, 🌻

You’ll do great! Stick to the BSD principles and enjoy!!

• posted by Kereru
    on

Thanks Imogen, gonna give it my best shot! All menu planned and prepared! I am starting at 94kgs….Nailed today so a good start.
    Made a spicy version of spinach and chickpea soup tonight, super yum with a tonne of chilli and fresh corriander.

• posted by Lainey
    on

Hi Kereru,

I am also just starting from New Zealand. This is my second day, I’m 51 and have 30kg to get rid of. I look forward to following your progress. All the best for your journey. 😀

• posted by Kereru
    on

Yay, great to meet you Lainey! Cool to have someone starting at the same time and I look forward to seeing yours too! Good luck…

Please log in or register to post a reply.