Just started

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Flo55
    on

Hello, I just started on the BSD 800, I do not have diabetes, I just want to loose weight, I am approaching 40 and I want to feel and look great not frumpy! I would like to loose about 1, 1/12 to 2 stone before my birthday at the end of the year. Yesterday was my first 800 day and it went very well, I enjoy cooking so I hope to enjoy looking for new ways to avoid the carbs. I have really enjoyed reading the forums and seeing how well so many of you have done…its very inspiring, I hope to follow suit.

• posted by SheB
    on

Hi Flo
    Well done in starting the diet. I am on my 3rd week and every meal I cook from the plan is a wonder. Most are really lovely, even when they sound very odd, so you should have some fun in trying them out. I think if you can stick to the actual plan at the back of the book, you will do it. My challenge has been the fluid intake, but have found adding some lemon juice has helped. good luck SheJess

• posted by Avila
    on

I have my water as weak squash (sugar free) as plain water too boring, I have enough backlog of empty bottles to make up 3 litres at the start of the day so I can monitor where I am and pace my fluids.

I am starting week 3 today and learning to cook from scratch – and that with the right supplies in it can be as quick as the ready meal or the oven chips…

Please log in or register to post a reply.