Just need some mental strength

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Zoelazer
    on

Ive previoulsy had success in losing weight on 800 a day BSD, but life takes a little turn and the mental need to retaliate means that once again my jeans are too tight.
    My year from 1/1/23 has been pretty rubbish.
    Daughter was diagnosed with curvature of her back- (no guilt there at all… im just her mother)
    Husband had a hernia op and mother fell and broke hip and arm.
    All a bit rubbish- but not horrific. But i am an emotional eater, happy sad angry out of control. I eat… so im back on the wagon.
    I just need a little bit of mental help from others who also may need thay mental help….
    Good luck to those in BSD land.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Good luck zoelazer. You know you have come to a good place. Post when you are ready and join in other threads.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hey Zoe…. certainly sounds like 2023 has been stressful for you so far …. hope it will pick up in the coming months. It’s tough trying to hold on the resolve in times of stress, but don’t beat yourself up about it, we’re all human.
    If you’re looking for something support and encouragement, why not jump in on one of the other threads. There’s one which I think is running through to Easter and there is a weekly one too … look out for one with 28th Feb in the title, as that will be the current weekly thread.
    Hiwever, whatever approach you decide to take, I hope things improve for you soon.

Please log in or register to post a reply.