Just a thought !!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Verano
    on

I have just been thinking about this website and comparing it with the dietdoctor website.

Firstly, I would just like to say that I Iove this site, the concept and the friendship.
    However, there seems to be zilch input from BSD!

Ok, so we all bought the book, follow the principals and post our ‘results’ day by day week by week. So we give you stats but you don’t give us any feedback or help in any way!!!

• posted by Frog
    on

Hi Verano
    the techies generally get back very quickly when I’ve reported a problem – usually dodgy advertising, but once I managed to publish the same recipe several time over.
    To be fair, many other commercial organisations would charge for a site like this, and/or fill it with ads (it’s just us lot going on about oppo ice cream here!)
    Earlier in the year I bought a “no sugar diet” book, £15 full price – I paid a lot less on Amazon but the whole book was really just an opener to join the online website – I thought it was £10 a month but have just checked “The 8-Week Program costs £79”. I didn’t.
    You pay your money (or not!) and make your choice!

• posted by Verano
    on

Hi Frog

I agree with you … yes .. you do pay your money and take your choice …. BUT. I had an email from dietdoctor , free!, which told me about Michael Mosley’s interview on Jeremy Vine and also a link to the Australian episode of Insight which also featured him.

‘Admin’ have asked for people’s stories for a Daily Mail article which is fine. But, maybe they could also inform US when there is a broadcast due, which I’m sure would be of interest to all of us. Not too much to ask surely.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

They are watching us, we are doing the research for them. I don’t mind. Spooky

• posted by Verano
    on

Even more spooky are the ones that are watching us that we DON’T know about !!!!

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

the diet police ????

Please log in or register to post a reply.