It works for older women too!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Billingebabe
    on

Hi. I started the Fast 800 last Wednesday so have done 4 full days. I am a few months off 70 and weighed 13 stone on start day – 4 days later I have lost 6 lbs and 2 inches off my waist. I suspected, although have not done any testing, that I was having problems with my blood sugar levels, my blood pressure was elevated & getting an appt with my GP ain’t easy. And I really didn’t want medicating.
    Last week I had swollen ankles, always by the end of the day; got up to the loo 4 /5 times a night and when I got up felt dizzy & unsteady. I was also being woken up by night sweats. A second menopause? I think not.
    All those things have disappeared in 4 days. My clothes are looser & I am bouncing around like tigger! (Winnie the Pooh for anyone who is not aware of tigger) but most importantly for the first time I feel that this is sustainable long term. I am planning & weighing madly at this point & learning, for instance, that my usual Spanish omelette was 500 calories. I would love a tracker on this site so am using the one on the 5:2 site & MFP for logging.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Well done Billingebabe, I too am in the older bracket but I think there are a lot of us on here. I am 63 and never let age stop me doing anything. Funny though, I feel like I am in my 20’s, so why doesn’t the mirror say that. 🙂 🙂 🙂

• posted by shalimar
    on

67 year old woman here.
    Just started the 800 program earlier this week. No success on getting under 800 calories and less than 50 carbs on any day yet …. except yesterday when i was sick in bed all day and dare not eat or even drink anything.
    I’m suprised but not discouraged … i did a couple of things which i knew NOT to do.
    Had been on a fast and i lost some weight and measurements. I’m ready to be more sensible now.

I did eat out …. ordered fish and chips … but had steamed vegetables instead of chips … so that’s at least one point for me!

This a.m. made a simple vegetable soup … stock, beans, spinach, cauliflower, celery! …. do i’m doing okay so far today!
    I’m looking forward to great improvements …. my FEET for one could do with a little less me!!

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Great results Billingebabe😃

I’m another ‘recycled teenager’ at 66. 😃 Since December I’ve lost nearly 7 stone (2,pounds short) following the 800 BSD. Like you, I’m now Tiggerish again.

Looking forward to seeing your further progress. !

• posted by Lifeafterfifty
    on

Hi ladies, i am 53 years and delighted to see you all online when i popped in to find some online support. I start the Fast 800 tomorrow Monday 26 September. My stats (to keep me honest) and hopefully inspire others down the line as i see successes are: height 151cm (5ft minus a bit in imperial numbers), weight 82 kilos (180 pounds), waist 110cm, bust 115cm, BMI 35. Not pretty stats. Looking to loose 25kilos and keep it off. I am 9 weeks away from going on a cruise for 10 days so this fits nicely to start now and be moving into the 5:2 maintainence phase on the holiday and hopefully have learnt the skills of not overeating so be better able to judge amounts on the ship. I have my meals planned and done my shop for ingredients, and read the 8 week blood sugar book all the way thru. I work as a casual in the hotel industry so i think i have some good strategies in place to beat the “so hungry i could chew my arm off” moments as i always have a shift that works thru lunch or dinner times. I plan to time my meals so i have eaten just before my start time or have quick meal options for straight after finish times. I think my challenge will probably be sticking to a routine of being organised, i can be a bit hit and miss. The good news is that my man is away alot over the next 8 weeks so i mostly only have to look after myself, it really is the perfect time to get this started.

• posted by Skinnyjeans
    on

Hi lifeafterfifty! You seem to have similar measurements and height as I do! I need to lose over 2 stones!!! I’m starting tomorrow and just trying to plan for tomorrow. I don’t drink but eat chocolate, could do all day. I’m an addictive emotional eater and really got to go cold turkey! I want this to work!!! Here’s to tomorrow. Keep in touch. Skinny jeans

• posted by SUSYMOO
    on

Hello all, I also intend to start the BSD 800 tomorrow 25th September. My statistics seem to mirror image those of captainlyñne at her outset and those of lifeafterfifty and skinny jeans. I am 61yrs and was told last week that my next step is to commence insulin. I have insisted they allow me 6 months to try and turn this around, lose weight and reduce my Hba1c figures. Here goes…..I’ll be checking in for inspiration.

• posted by Strawbs
    on

Wow 7 stone In 9 months. That’s incredible!

• posted by Bianca Bear
    on

Hi Susimoo

I am in same boat and intend to start tomorrow Monday 26th September. Age 62 and been told recent bloods show propensity to diabetes type 2. Equally, told Nurse, please give me 3 months to turn this around before referring me to diabetic team. So need to do this and fast!!!

• posted by ruthdownunder
    on

Hi all. I am sure it will work. I Like lifeafterfifty I am only 151cm tall and my BMI was nearly 35. Age 70. I am a slow loser, but it is now 31. For the blood sugar ( I fortunately was not pre-diabetic just fat) there are many success stories on this forum, CaptainLynne and Krysia amongst them, but many others as well

ruth

• posted by Soon to be retired
    on

I noticed several are starting their 8 week BSD on September 26th. . Well I have decided to begin tomorrow since it will be my birthday of 63 years. I need to lose 50 lbs. Recently I had my blood work done and of course my fasting blood sugar was elevated. I’m planning on retiring in a few months and what better way to do it being healthy.

• posted by Switzerland
    on

Hi Soon to be retired,
    You’ve made a great decision to embark on your BSD journey. Stick to the principles and it works. You’ll give yourself the best chance of health in retirement.
    Utilise these forums and the website. There’s a wealth of knowledge at hand.
    Best wishes for a very Happy Birthday 27/09.

• posted by deb2105
    on

hi everyone – Its Monday 26th and Ive just read Michael’s book so Im going to start tomorrow. My partner and I are getting married in 5 months – 2nd time round for both of us – and I really want to have some beautiful pics of our wedding day (no white gowns and tuxedos). I dont generally like having my photo taken but I want to make an exception for our wedding day.
    Please help keep me motivated !! I work from home and the kitchen is just outside my office door!

• posted by deb2105
    on

hello soon to be retired – im going to start tomorrow as well. Im 50+ and still working (from home) so i need lots of encouragement to stay on track (out of the kitchen cupboard).
    Happy birthday and hope to see you here on the forum from time to time.

• posted by Billingebabe
    on

Hi Deb. I think a most of us are tempted by kitchen cupboards and the fridge; and what about the chocolate drawer! Cheese, dark chocolate and wine are my downfall! The cheese and chocolate have gone in the bin but the wine remains for my OH to open at 6pm when I am drinking yet another glass of San P water. I get that in my hand before the wine is poured. Also I know that I am likely to say yes to wine if I am thirsty.

I bought several packs of berries & some apples yesterday to deal with the munchies when they strike. When I have always failed before it has been due to lack of planning so today I am planning what I am going to eat every day. Since I started last Wednesday breakfast and lunch gave been the same. Total full fat yogurt and berries, weighed, come to 180 cals; lunch is half a pot of Waitrose soup. Check out the lower calorie ones. Just taking care of those 2 meals makes this for me easier to manage. Add in my milk for coffee and I know how many calories I have left for supper. I have only had one instance of feeling hungry – on the second day but a cup of Marigold Boullion sorted that out.
    And I have lost yet another pound. 7 off since last Wednesday!

Being retired I am home too Deb, but I am hoping my planning keeps me motivated and on track. And just think what a lovely bride you wil be. What a motivating factor!

• posted by Aria3
    on

63 year old female, read the book and am ready to get started! Only thing is going on holiday on Thursday for 3 weeks. I will definetly cut back on carbs and doing lots of walking and golf. I have made a plan in my diary and plotted the 8 weeks for when I get back. Got to give it a good try as fed up with looking like I am pregnant and aching joints ! Blood sugar 9.6 on waking this am. I hope you don’t mind me reporting in every now and again I promise to try and not let you down, you seem to have done so well and good luck to everyone just starting.

• posted by KrysiaD
    on

Hi Susymoo,
    You are very wise to start the BSD now before the doctors put you on insulin. My consultant told me that you gain weight very easily on insulin especially lantus the 24 hour insulin.
    She was so right. She did advise me to cut out bread and potatoes but I didn’t follow her advice – I was a real carb addict but but didn’t realise or accept that I was.

I was on insulin for four and a half years – injecting for every meal and before bedtime. I won’t go into how much I hated it – as I struggled to get control of roller coaster blood sugars – or this post will end up pages long.

Now off insulin for 2 weeks and 4 days – am still in shock because my goal was to control blood sugar better to hopefully reverse the diabetic retinopathy. I never even dreamed that I would have absolutely normal blood sugars ever again.

The BSD is fantastic but it this forum that makes all the difference. I actually would have failed on the BSD without this forum. There is so much knowledge, support and kindness here. You never feel a failure when you ‘fall off the wagon’ – you just get back on the wagon.

I read all the latest posts every day. I noticed that some people have to cut their carbs to lower than 50g to lose weight – and I reluctantly realised that I was one of those people and when I did the weight started rolling off and blood sugars plummeted. The bonus is that I never feel hungry.

Also using an app to log your food each day is vital if you are using your own recipes and are not following the book’s recipes (and so is weighing your food). Several good apps are recommended in these forums – I use fat secret which I find is easy to use.

I am 68 so do qualify as an older woman – but actually feel like a 50 year-old now.

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Wishing the best of luck to all you new starters! Welcome to the forum and to an amazing journey for you all!
    Happy Birthday to SOON TO BE RETIRED ! 🌸🎈🌸🎈🌸🎈
    I am 66 and have an underactive thyroid and long term health probs that limits how much exercise i can manage.
    Despite all that, i ve lost 40 lbs since July 13… Now on week 11 of BSD and i think you will find it much easier to follow than you might expect. the less simple carbs you eat,the less you want. Your body will feel nourished by earing protein,full fat,veg and a little fruit,so you wont be as hungry. Ok it wont be plain sailing at times..In the first week people often report a few days of feeling very tired as the body adjusts to a new regime. You may hit a plateau a few weeks into this way of eating where weight loss seems to stall. But overall you’ll be so amazed and happy as you see yr weight drop and inches fall off and in no time you feel so much better. You go for blood tests and have your blood pressure taken and the results are really good ( how yr gp and practice nurse react will vary..many are still going down the low fat diet route,but they cant deny yr health is improving following a low carb/high fat diet!)
    Keep posting to let us know how youre getting on / to ask for tips,help. Some very experienced BSD ers here and everyone is friendly! X

• posted by theangelwithin
    on

Thank you Yowser, this is so encouraging. This forum is one of the things that attracted me to BSD. A great mix of women like me, just starting out, and the wisdom and success stories of those of you who are further along the road.

• posted by annie2
    on

Hello

I am an older woman too !! 58 yrsold. Still work 3 days a week.Its the days at home which are hard.
    i started yesterday, perhaps not the best idea as I hadnt planned my meals or been shopping !!
    dont think I did too bad on the whole.
    Braved the scale !! 17st 5lbs !! Which at 5’5″ is not good. I have put on over a stone since having a hysterectomy last year.
    I spent yesterday planning my meals & writing a shopping list.
    I love cooking & cook from scratch every evening dor my husband & son. They will eat the same meals as me with the carbs added for them !!
    I am so looking forward to feeling good & looking good, perhaps by Christmas.
    Love this forum & thanks for all the advice

on

Hi everyone, my first day almost done and feeling good. Gave me such a buzz when i looked at my emails mid afternoon and could see loads of new posts it really is inspirational to feel like i am part of this friendly little group so thanks everyone. Everything went as planned except the 2-3 litres of water i only managed a bit over 1. Will do better tomorrow. I did do the extra 500 steps, my starting average is 1000 a day and i wasnt sure how doable adding 500 is going to be every day. Skinnyjeans thanks for you reply i too am an emotional eater and though i dont have craving for chocolate i am going to miss a glass of wine, we can help eachother so keep messaging and will be thinking of you as you start your fast800 tomorrow.

• posted by cazza
    on

Hi everyone, started BSD 800 Cals today, going good so far but then I’m at work!! I need to do this as my last Hba1C was 99 which is way too high and could really do with some support. Billingebabe … I find if I put SP water into a wine glass I dont feel so deprived, although I do struggle to drink 2-3 litres of water a day. Am 56 yrs old, work 2/3 days a week, get reasonable amount of exercise with horse and dog. But I am a total CHOCAHOLIC even though the brain says no the feet are still making their way to the cupboard!!

• posted by anjiejag
    on

Hi! Glad to find someone who is a similar age to me and started the diet last week. I am 75kg at the moment and although I am active, I started to feel lethargic around Easter time this year. Eventually went to the doctor last week for blood sugar results and was told the news. She offered me tablets,but I refused and asked for 8 weeks to sort out my high blood sugars myself. A total coincidence that Michael Mosley’s article appeared in the newspaper this week!! My doctor started to tell me about foot clinics etc, because I complained that after a 5 mile walk my feet hurt! That is because I also have arthritis in my feet. I am not going down without a fight!! Need ‘buddies ‘ to keep me motivated!

• posted by Marsie
    on

Hello to Billingebabe and the other Posters on this thread

On 23rd Sept I posted on the “What is your next mini goal” thread about climbing back onto my shattered little red wagon. This is my 2nd x 8 weeks. Lost slowly but managed 3.9kg first time around. On 23rd Sept I registered 3.1kg lost which was amazing considering 5 weeks away from the BSD and finding all the old habits waiting for me.

I am a 71 year old (72 in November) Australian woman, 156cm tall. Not so much to lose but finding the motivation around that sometimes difficult to hold on to.

Looking forward now with my mini goals in place and would be happy to keep posting on this thread. Onwards and downwards, folks.

• posted by Billingebabe
    on

Hi anjiejag. My feet hurt as well due to arthritis. I didn’t know anything about this diet but was getting increasingly worried about the symptoms that I was experiencing (I trained as a nurse under Florence so had an idea what might be going on) I found the MM book on Amazon whilst I was in Sweden on holiday, downloaded it, read it, ate another cardamon bun and vowed to sort myself out when I got home.
    I too am reasonably active – have an allotment which I cleared and mulched last week and; a border terrorist who needs walking; as well as 6 year old twin GC. I used to go to a gym 3 times a week but it was too time consuming. Just because we are retired doesn’t mean we have time to waste on treadmills.
    Good luck Marsie with 2nd time around!

• posted by annie2
    on

Day1 & a bit nearly done !!
    Swapped breakfast porridge for natural yoghurt & apricots. Unfortunately I cant eat berries so a bit restricted.
    Lunch was carrot sticks & soft cheese dip & tonight we are having chicken tikka kebebs & salad. The men in the house are having naan bread too.
    I ahve made some mini roast veg frittatas for my work lunches.
    I just hope I can stay motivated & organised-definitely the secret.
    I have a fit bit so am tracking my fluid intake. I do have to force myself to drink water but certainly feel better when I manage at least 2 litres.
    Today I tried a slice of lemon & a slice of lime in hot water . It was delicious & quite sweet tasting.
    I have an arthritic knee which is driving me mad, so am looking forward to moving without pain.
    I joined a forum when I had a hysterectomy & it kept me sane !! I am hoping this forum does the same.
    Good luck to all new starters today

• posted by anotheroldie
    on

started today, 65yrs old. looking to lose 21lbs. Shall follow this thread with interest.

• posted by Aria3
    on

Positive day and thoughts. Thanks for all your updates!

• posted by deb2105
    on

Hi Billingebabe & everyone
    I live in Australia and we are going to be married in scotland when we visit the UK next feb! i havent told my partner what i am doing as i want it to be a surprise – see how long it takes him to notice 😉

7lbs is quite an achievement in 1 week – congratulations – i am truly inspired by that!

thank you for responding to my post. i have bought the 8 week blood sugar diet book and am wondering if there are other books available as well?

cheers, debs

• posted by Marsie
    on

Hello, middle of the day here in Perth W’n Australia, springtime, but cold (by our standards) and raining.
    This morning on the scales = 64.3kg. 64kg = my next mini goal.
    A good eating day yesterday, and a good start today.
    Hope everyone is going ok today with this WOE (Way Of Eating).

• posted by Billingebabe
    on

Hi Deb & BSD friends
    I don’t bother with the recipes. I just sort out the ones I cook regularly & adjust the calorie count by measuring out the oil, if needed, and weighing the ingredients. And Mr BB gets brown rice, potatoes, or chips very occasionally if he makes them. Last night we had sausages, steamed pointed cabbage & gravy made with a shallot sweated in teaspoon of olive oil, a teaspoon of floor & oxo cube stock. I had 60 g of peas and he made himself some chips. Mine came out at 398 calories – his ??
    Tonight spiced prawns a la Delia with spinach for me.
    Doesn’t always work though – my usual Spanish omelet calorie counted at 1000 for us both!
    Hit a wall last night & went to bed at 9pm. Spent yesterday with my garden designer friend buying bulbs & plants at a wholesale nursery. Actually quite hard work sorting -and lifting £500 of plants and getting them into the car. Planting out today – might need a bigger breakfast than usual to see me through. Have a good day those in the northern hemisphere and sleep well those in the southern.

• posted by deb2105
    on

Hi lifeafter50,
    SNAP – we have practically the same profile, only I am 7 kg heavier 🙁
    I work from home, so often Im lurking in the kitchen, but not today!
    I started today – 27.9.16 and have been very good thus far.
    Somehow i feel this is going to work for me, and I hope it does for you also.

cheers, debs

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Debs

A new book has just been published here in the UK – The 8-week Blood Sugar Diet Recipe Book by Dr Clare Bailey with Dr Sarah Schenker.

Sorry, but I don’t know if it’s available yet outside the UK.

on

Hi deb2105, double SNAP i also live in Aussie, NSW. How exciting for you to be looking forward to your wedding in Feb. You really must stick with this deb you want to look back on those wedding photos with delight. I have just come back from a couple of weeks in WA and it was the fat photos that have pushed me to get motivated. Photos dont lie, unless they are airbrushed and believe me my ones were not🤐. 5 months is a doable time line if you stay with the eating program. Nice for me too to have others in the same measurement range. Today is my 2nd day and it is harder today as i am feeling hungry i think it is emotional eating that is trying to get me today, it is my weekend and on my own . I feel it is time to load the dvd with some feel good movies.

• posted by theangelwithin
    on

Hello everyone, although I started a thread yesterday, everyone in here sounds so lovely and so similar in profile tonne (I’m 56, 14 stone and 5’2″) that I thought I’d pop in here each day too. I have the new recipe book and loved Thai Red Curry. All the recipes look really nice, fairly quick and easy. I’m going to use the 8-week meal plan as a basic structure, so that I am introduced to new things. As a Weight Watchers veteran I am used to taking my normal diet. And cutting out all the things I really like. Not a recipe for success. I want to learn a new way of eating.

Also I don’t think that I will stick to all the carb and calorie counting so by following Michael’s recommendations I hope that will all be done for me. I just have to stop adding in any little extras.

Good luck for today everyone. X

• posted by fionabloom
    on

Hi…. I’m 53, started yesterday with positivity and need to lose 2 stone to get back into my ski jacket before January! So far so good. One day down and 7 weeks 6 days to go GULP!

• posted by Suoon2bthinner
    on

Hi
    I am 58 and plodding along in my slow way, don’t lose as quickly as others as I have too many treats , read alcohol. However, I have changed my habits some in that i now only drink at the w/e so that helps.
    I struggle to get the fluids in during the day but find it ok if I measure it upfront, so I fill 2 x 1.5L bottles up and get thru it during the day as well as the odd black coffee or tea.
    My Mother was type 1 diabetic and I was a big baby and have read that I am more likely to become obese and type 2 because of that. I have dieted all the weight off at least 3 times before but gradually regained , usually with a holiday first and then the old mindset of ‘I’d better lose the holiday gain before I go back to….’ And of course I never go back. Anyway, two good friends have embraced this way of eating and have kept it off for two years now so it is do-able .
    I find these forums really helpful and this week am enjoying the daily mail articles online for recipes.
    We can do it!
    Sue

• posted by anjiejag
    on

Hi again. I have been restricting my carbs and sugar since last Wednesday (Sept 21st). not always successfully, but I have tried!! I do go swimming once a week and I have started to walk every day. Since starting my weight hasn’t moved (early days) I thought nothing much had happened, yet. I decided to measure my waist,which 37.5″ last week. I was pleased to see that it has gone down to 35″. It may be due to fluid loss.I don’t know,but something has changed. I will definitely be carrying on with this,because I realise my future health depends on it.
    Cheers, ladies. Keep going!

• posted by cazza
    on

HI ladies not good day today, hubby had unexpected day off so we went out for lunch!!!! I did however buy new blood sugar diet recipe book…looks really good so definitely back on track tomorrow

• posted by Skinnyjeans
    on

How you doing lifeafterfifty? Day 3 tomorrow and I feel fab. Haven’t quite got the hang of tracking nor being prepared in advance but eating things like full fat Greek yogurt with berries, aubergine with mince and tomato, eggs etc. Drinking lots of water and green tea. How is everyone preparing for the next day ?

• posted by deb2105
    on

hi captainlynne,
    i have found some of the recipies on the dailymail newsfeed and taken photos using my ipad. voila!

have a great day (but its probably your night time!)
    debs

• posted by deb2105
    on

hi lifeafterfifty,
    we must support each other!!
    i have found on this newsfeed a link to a website – just copy/paste the link
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/qb4tk1flffkb0jz/Blood%20Sugar%20Diet%20Progress%20Tracker.xlsx?dl=0

– i downloaded the XL spreadsheet and the menus are easy. its not exactly the same as the recipes here but its the same concept – low carbs and ~ 800 cals per day. it is easy to prepare too.
    – i think the diary will be helpful – to check my motivation levels. the workbooks in the SS link a whole lot of information which i couldnt do myself. i am only going to weigh myself weekly at this stage tho.
    – yesterday was easy & today is day 2 and i used a mushroom omelette recipe from the UK daily mail newsfeed for breakfast (as there is a new BSD book out). i just took photos of the recipe page using my ipad 🙂
    i also use calorie king to keep a check on myself.

I’ll post my weight in the next week.

have a great day, Debs

• posted by deb2105
    on

Hi Yowzer49
    THANK YOU for your inspirational words of encouragement – there is no doubt that 18kgs would do me as a starter!! 🙂
    What an achievement, you must be pleased:

thank you for sharing
    debs

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Debs

I don’t know where you live, but I saw last night that the new recipe book (hard copy & Kindle) is available on the US Amazon site as well as in the UK. Just checked and seen that the Kindle version is available on Amazon.aus.

Hope this helps. 😃

• posted by Yowzer49
    on

Keep up the good work all you guys and have a trawl thru all the threads here..specially when youre flagging,coz you’ll read something which will re motivate you or give you a new idea to try!
    CAZZA you made me laugh about yr brain saying no but yr feet trotting to the cupboard!
    DEBS how exciting about yr wedding plans! X

• posted by Billingebabe
    on

Thanks for the link Deb. I’m one week in. 6.5 lbs down, 2 inches off my waist, no swollen ankles or night sweats although some weird dreaming! Also I have masses of energy. Too much my OH would say. Lovely day here in West Sussex. Off to the beach with the dog & then more planting. Have a great day everyone.

• posted by Aria3
    on

Hi Billingbabe, might see you on the beach one day as I live in West Sussex. Blood sugars down again today. Feeling positive !

• posted by deb2105
    on

Hello everyone who has responded
    Billingebabe – Captainlynne – Yowser49 – lifeafter50 – and all the other ‘poster’ girls here.
    I wasn’t going to weigh myself until Id done a week but couldn’t resist. 1.3 kgs in 2 days – over the moon – that’s 2lb 8oz in UK speak!

It isn’t even really that hard, although its early days. But, I feel very motivated this time to do something about my health and I am encouraged by everyone’s support here so THANK YOU all

About 4 months ago I stopped drinking alcohol because of the hot flashes I was beginning to experience. Within 3 weeks they stopped almost completely – and now I rarely have one – It felt wonderful to no longer be going to bed and as my head would hit the pillow I’d get a hot flash (followed by countless others during the night). I only occasionally have a glass of bubbles now. I think breaking that habit has been helpful… I thought if I can cut back on my alcohol consumption – which was very much in moderation – I can do this. AND I CAN!

I live in South Australia and we had a massive blackout across the city last night and as I had pre-prepared our meal not having electricity for 12 hours was no problem!
    bye for now Debs

• posted by Billingebabe
    on

Aria – I always have a border terrier/ terrorist with me who is obsessed by balls & likes swimming. Usually Climping beach.
    Deb – I didn’t link my sweats at night to alcohol consumption but they went away by the second or third night. Don’t think I was drinking enough to get dizzy when I woke up, initially thought that was my blood pressure but because of all the thirst & loo trips thought my BS might be high.
    Don’t know if others here tried the 5:2. I did & failed miserably. I am finding 800 calories easy to do on daily basis and seeing quick results really helps my motivation. Bra now does up on middle fastening, trousers looser and more room for my thighs.
    Best of all – I spend many happy hours admiring my slim ankles.

• posted by Frog
    on

wow Billingebabe – beach and a border terrier – sounds like heaven 🙂
    – not to mention looser trousers!

Please log in or register to post a reply.