Is there an app or website I can use to track progress?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by MrsJ
    on

I plan to start tomorrow so am getting all my ducks I a row. Is there an app or website I can use to track weight, measurements – hoping they’ll all go down and perhaps calories/carbs?

Also, is coffee ok? I’ve low carded before and drank coffee with cream rather than milk, which is best?

• posted by happyitsworking
    on

MyFitnessPal is on that I like to use.

• posted by thepolly
    on

I also use myfitnesspal and there is also a helpful site called eatthismuch.com on which you can tell it how many grams of fat/carb/protein you want to eat and it comes up with recipes based around your needs. You can also tell it what foods to exclude – I have played about with it more than using it but some of the recipe ideas may help – Polly

• posted by JCH187
    on

I’m also using myfitnesspal, you can do your daily food diary, log your measurements, exercise etc so it’s really got everything you need in one place.

Please log in or register to post a reply.