Is it ok to keep going ??

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Gabby67
    on

Hi I have been on the 800 calories now for 10 weeks is it ok to keep going ??
    I add a few nuts to my calorie count each day
    I lost 7.5 kg in 9 weeks but my weight loss now as slowed down
    I am worried if I go to the 5 .2 I will go back to my old ways
    Any suggestions ??
    I wish to loose another 3kg

• posted by Kathy54
    on

Gabby well done on your weight lose, there are people who have been on the BSD for 16 weeks plus so you should be fine.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi Gabby. Well done. I’ve just finished 23 weeks on the 800 calories and still have weight to lose so will be continuing on this for a while yet.

• posted by SkyWalker
    on

Hello, I am on Week 16, and until you eat more than you use your weight will not rise much. 800 is not a lot but when it is 800 quality calories as opposed to junk it seems to be fine. I added nuts and fruit and the weight slowed almost immediately but then they are so highly calorific. I have not had any bread, pasta (don’t like it anyway) or bread in 16 weeks but after my BBQ yesterday and a few sweets with the kids I am .5 kg up today! No surprise, it takes time to get to a stable weight but there will be variation whatever unless every day is identical? So don’t worry, eat well, be happy …

• posted by SunnyLife
    on

I am on week seven, once I finish my eight weeks I’m thinking of doing two days LC Med and 5 of the 800 just to allow for some variety but I have a lot of weight to lose and this is going to be a long haul for me so thats why I’m thinking this way. Quite frankly, I’m so accustomed to the 800 calorie meals I don’t think my stomach can handle my old way of eating anymore anyhow and thats a GREAT thing!

Please log in or register to post a reply.