Interesting article on BBC iWonder

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by RozyDozy
    on

Hi, Just seen this:
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zxm8v4j

It’s about losing weight and why so many people put weight back on. Might be useful for anyone who struggles – lots of useful info (which deep down we probably know already) to keep you motivated and on the right path.

• posted by GillyD
    on

RozyDozy thanks for this! I just read through it just now… My key learning..? That new habits take time to form and replace the old habits.

• posted by RozyDozy
    on

Glad you liked it. Pity that bad habits are quicker to learn than good ones! 🙂 Much of it is just plain common sense but sometimes it just needs someone to state it.
    The article seems to be aimed at emotional eaters (I include myself as one) – and I think that is a bit of a wild card for some of us, when something happens that knocks everything out of kilter. But at least on the BSD it’s a long-term thing so it gives you time to relearn the good habits.

• posted by Eureka
    on

Hi RozyDozy
    Thanks for the link. Very interesting & one to keep on the BSD

Please log in or register to post a reply.