interested to find out others weight loss during the 8 weeks

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by kate_ls
    on

Im intrigued to find out other peoples weight loss during and at the end of the 8 week plan.

Currently on the plan i am 2 weeks and one day in, and have lost 4kg. What is everyones else experiences?

• posted by Patsy
    on

Kate, have you seen the weigh in thread?

I’ve lost 8lb in 3 weeks – but I’m having more than 800 calories.

• posted by Alanhypno
    on

Didn’t know where to stick this but found a good app for my iPad
    Called beurer,health manager
    Put blood pressure readings and blood test reading
    Results on simple list and a graph
    Looks very nice and easy to use too
    Think it’s German but it’s FREE

• posted by Alanhypno
    on

Re checking my calories thanks to advice on here,just had 1 rasher bacon one egg tomatoes mushroom few beans weighed in under 200 calories .
    Weird it looked like. Sunday breakfast to me 🤔

• posted by Fredforest
    on

I lost about 10kg over the 8 weeks. I have stayed on it as I want to get down to 75kg, just under 5kg to go.

• posted by orchid
    on

Hi,
    I lost 12kg over the 8 weeks and carried on a couple of weeks – now down 14.5kg. The expectation is a loss of between 10 and 20% of your starting weigh. I lost 12%; MM said be lost 11%. It probably depends on your starting weight, but also how quickly you get your body to start burning fat.

• posted by Fredforest
    on

That’s interesting. I started out slow dieting last summer when I was 105kg (ish) and started the diet when I weighed 92.8. I ended the eight weeks at 82.2kg so shed 11.4% during the diet and another 11.6% of the original weight before that, 21.7% of the summer weight, I’ll take that.

Despite me being a svelte 33/34 inches waist, down from 38inches, a collar size is of 15.5/16 inches instead of 17.5 and I have not measured my chest but the suit I bought for a wedding last May looks like a tent, I am still in the overweight band for BMI at today’s weight of 80.8 kg (about 12st 10lb)

• posted by captainlynne
    on

I lost 27 pound in the 8 weeks. I’ve now completed 17 weeks and total weight loss is 46 pounds (just over 20% of my starting weight).

• posted by Jack127
    on

Tomorrow is my first day! Im excited to get rid of this horrible disease. Im a little overwhelmed. it seems that it is essentially no sugar and low carbs.

Please log in or register to post a reply.