Impressed

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Katy
    on

I was intending to do the Newcastle diet but the thought of all those shakes had me dithering then I saw Dr MMs book and thought no time like the present. So I started last Tuesday and I have lost 4lbs but even better BS is down from 11.7 on Tuesday to 8.7 this morning. 2 hours after dinner last night it was 7.2. After third day the hunger pangs abated and I feel fine – the occasional wistful thought of toast and peanut butter – but then I think about fitting into those jeans that have been unworn for the last 5 years and finally being able to get new glasses (I have an optician with a conscience she won’t give me new glasses till BS is settled) and I work through it. I know it will get harder but I think as long as I keep checking my BS that will motivate me to carry on.

Please log in or register to post a reply.