I'm becoming a BSD bore!!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Reynards
    on

My husband and my daughter are becoming a bit fed up with me going on about this programme although they are both supportive. The final realisation that I’m going over the top came a couple of hours ago when I was in Asia picking up a few items for the delicious chicken and asparagus salad. Although I didn’t act on it I felt an urge to go up to all the people buying cakes and pastries and tell them all about this wonderful programme!! I’m only on day 9. I hate to think what I’ll be like after 8 weeks!

• posted by Debsym62
    on

I know what you mean, I have both my sisters on it and in tesco the other dates I saw a woman picking up the book and I wanted to tel her to go for it, she wouldn’the regret it.

• posted by misssay
    on

It’s difficult not to become a BSD Bore when you feel so good on it and so positive about it isn’t it? I did smile at the idea of you going to Asia to pick up your ingredients though. That is real dedication! (Presume Asda, and auto correct!)

• posted by Reynards
    on

Haha! I thought I had read it properly before posting! Asda it was!

• posted by captainlynne
    on

LOL. I was in W H Smith recently and saw a woman pick up a copy of the book. Of course I had to go across and tell her about it. And, yes, she did buy it!

Please log in or register to post a reply.