How to maintain weight after the Fast 800

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by stephanie24
    on

Hi Everyone! I am starting the Fast 800 today. I will not be doing low carb since I am a vegan and it would be very hard for me. I am very excited to start. I am curious though of how to maintain your weight after the Fast 800. I will be doing this diet for 3 months. Do you reverse diet by upping your calorie intake every week in order to maintain your new weight? Also do any of you have cheat days during the Fast 800? OR do you have to be strict and just do 800 calories every day?

• posted by Squidge
    on

I’ve maintained my weight by continuing the diet, but having slightly larger portions, and occasionally having something carby as a treat.

I’m not sure how you can do the diet without going low carb, because cutting out all refined carbs and consuming very few carbs overall is how this diet works.

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Hi, I’ve just bumped an old thread – After Reaching Your Target, What Next – to the top of the list, as I remember it has lots of really solid advice for those looking to maintain.

Please log in or register to post a reply.