How Many Weeks?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Scandigirl
    on

About to finish up my 8 weeks on the BSD. I have lost 20 lbs. I would like lose another 20 and was wondering if anyone has done a second 8 weeks?

• posted by Ziggy
    on

If you read a few of the topics with a lot of pages in them Scandgirl, a number of people have done a second 8 weeks and some have done more.

• posted by Ziggy
    on

Oops – just read this post

posted by captainlynne
    on 20 Jun 2016 at 16:23 Reply • Report post • permalink
    Hi
    For those graduating from 8-weeks, these clubhouses are currently open: after the 8 weeks and beyond, after 16 weeks, and after 23 weeks (yes, I know it should be 24 weeks, but I was on holiday at the time). The next club house to open, in 6 weeks, will be the after 32 weeks club.
    All welcome.

• posted by Epspecially
    on

Exactly the same loss here Scandigirl 👏🏻
    I’m going to do it for another 8 weeks and then just continue with the general principles for ever! Hopefully..
    Would like to lose same amount again and then I’d be in the middle of healthy weight range for my health

• posted by Scandigirl
    on

My feet have not hit the ground today. I am so happy! I had my check up with my dr and blood sugars were normal and blood pressure was so low. My dr said what in the world have you done! He was not familiar with Dr Michael Mosley, but was eager to hear. I am off all my meds now. I go back in 6 months for a follow up. Left there and had my appointment with my eye doctor and the pressure was down in my eyes.

The change of eating is the best thing I have ever done for myself. About to hit 25 pounds then 30, then 35. I have to make small goals. I am so thankful for sticking with this and I will do 8 more weeks before I start the 5:2. Thanks for all the support!

• posted by Scandigirl
    on

Thanks for the info! Going to check it out.

Please log in or register to post a reply.