Hiya ๐Ÿ–๐Ÿป

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Emjomo
    on

Hi everyone, I heard Michael on radio 2 yesterday, went and bought the book, went home and read the book and now I’m almost ready to start.

I’m approx 2 stone overweight and I’m going to be doing it with my hubby who is approx 6 stone overweight.

My main concern is will he have enough eat. He’s not over keen on grains whereas I really enjoy them.

And I don’t want to be faffing about the kitchen for hours on end ๐Ÿ˜€

Do I need to buy a blood sugar monitor?

Em x

• posted by Izzy
    on

If neither of you are type 2 diabetic then you don’t need a monitor unless you want to. I got one because I was curious and wanted to see what my readings were lol.

He will have enough to eat although he may feel hungry for a few days until he gets into the swing of it. You want to aim for protein and good fats rather than grains.

Good Luck to you both

• posted by josie53
    on

I am on my 3rd week and so far not really felt hungry, i have a bag of almonds that i take one or two from should i feel the need.

Good luck

Please log in or register to post a reply.