High blood pressure readings

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by SOS
    on

I’ve been keeping track of my BP and it seems to be rising. It was always within normal range but last couple of days higher although the pulse figure has gone down. Bit worrying. Anyone else experienced this? 9 lbs lost in 2 weeks.

• posted by aliD
    on

Hi SOS
    I’ve been following the diet for four weeks and have lost 17lbs so very pleased with it. At the beginning my blood pressure went down and I was able to cut down my bpd meds. Last week both my blood pressure and my sugar readings went back up so had to increase the bp medication again. Very disappointing. Reading other posts the rise in blood sugar seems to be fairly common but I haven’t seen any comments about blood pressure rising. Maybe the bp is a similar effect -it would be interesting to know.
    Well done with your weight loss.
    Ali

• posted by SOS
    on

Today my resting reading was way down. Surprised I did not keel over. It’s just all over the place, will track for another week or so and see if things settle down.

Please log in or register to post a reply.