Hi From the U.S.!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by happysheryl
    on

I should have posted here first before jumping into the 5:2 forum.

I am obese and pre-diabetic. I KNOW that this approach will help me. I ordered my book from the U.K, because we won’t be getting it in the States until March. I’ll probably be doing it backward – I’m interested in starting the 5:2 approach, and if need be will ease myself in the 8 week thing.

Glad to meet you all!

• posted by Arran Granny
    on

Hi from Scotland !
    Good luck! This really works

• posted by happysheryl
    on

Hello to the lovely land of Scotland!

Thanks!

• posted by Zandranna
    on

A warm welcome to the Forums.

Sandy

• posted by happysheryl
    on

Thanks Sandy.

• posted by GEORGIANNA
    on

Hi happysheryl, my name is Georgia and I am also from the United States. I just started my diet today. My husband bought me the book yesterday morning. I read the whole book and started diet this morning. I have been on so many diets my whole life. I will lose go off the diet and gain back the weight. It has been an emotional roller coaster. I noticed it has been a few months since your last post. I was wondering how the diet worked for you.

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi GEORGIANNA. Welcome to the forums. It’s good to see folk from your side of the pond starting on the BSD. Please let us know your progress.

• posted by hashimoto
    on

Welcome to the forums Georgia, and good luck with the BSD diet. It is changing lives! You are not the only person on these forums who has been a yoyo dieter but this one is the one for life, you can eat really well on healthy foods, you will find your energy increases and you will reap the rewards very quickly! 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.