Hi

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Jadi
    on

Hi everyone,
    I am 55, 5”3 and at risk of developing type 2.
    I am a Diabetic Eye Screener and have spent most of my adult life trying to lose the fat around my middle. I suffer with AF and there is heart disease throughout the family so a few red flagsfor me.
    I read Michael’s book and it made so much sense, to swap low fat, high sugar foods for full fat and high protein?
    What’s not to like. 🤗
    I have been following the SW plan, filling up on carbs and low fat, high sugar everything… It’s true, I haven’t put weight on but I haven’t lost any either, the roll of fat remains. Although I’m not hugely overweight, a few pounds would decrease the risks significantly.
    So it’s Saturday morning, I’m going to start with some eggs, write everything down and see how I get on week 1.
    Stay Safe everyone x

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Welcome Jadi …. it sounds like you have plenty of good reasons to gain control and that you have really grasped the BSD concept.

Why not consider joining the weekly and/or the monthly threads, where there is much advice and support from people at various stages on their BSD journey and you’d be made very welcome on either.

Best wishes to you for achieving your goals and stay safe …

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Post by Shopiwave reported

Please log in or register to post a reply.