Hi

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Drum
    on

Hi, I have just finished reading the BSD book. I live in Australia. Looking forward to reading all the journies and for inspiration/confidence. Have a great day.

• posted by Sugar sugar
    on

Hi drum,
    Welcome to the group and getting started on this awesome journey!
    I have just rolled into week 3. I have been surprised by what’s happening to me, whether it’s been sugar levels, weight loss, or food. All pleasant surprises.
    I like reading the forums for inspiration or advice.

You have made the first step! You can do it!

• posted by Scandigirl
    on

Hi Drum,

Just finished three weeks. Down 9 1/2 lbs and lost 3 inches in my waist. I am type 2 and my blood sugars are almost normal in just 3 weeks. I feel so much better and my acid reflux is all gone. You can do this!

• posted by Drum
    on

Thankyou for you’re welcome. Sorry for the late reply, but I’ve been so busy adjusting recipes, counting calories and focusing on our new eating plan.
    My first day was a struggle, not from temptations, but headaches and generally feeling weak and shaky. 2nd day was easier and the headaches only showed up in the evening. I can honestly say I haven’t felt like falling off the wagon once 🙂.
    On the 28th day I had lost 8.5 kgs. I’m so happy with the results. My goal in the beginning was to lose 20 kilos, now I can actually see that happening and maybe a little more 😉

• posted by SunnyB
    on

Well done on your achievement to date. Sounds like you really have this thing nailed. This week I have started in on the BSD again. I did seven weeks and then went away to Turkey to for ten weeks. Had lost 6.5kgs during the seven weeks and put back on 1.5kgs while I was away. Start back on the programme on Monday this week and am beginning to make progress again. It’s inspiring to read how others are doing.
    Hope you hit your 20kgs by the end of your eight weeks. Good luck and keep us posted.

Please log in or register to post a reply.