Here I go again!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Nysilver
    on

Hello everyone. So, I had a successful first round of Fast 800, managed to lose 21lbs and reduced my blood sugars immensely. For some reason I seem to panic when I get down to 179lbs – so I’ve spent the past three weeks gaining a couple of pounds so am going back to round 2 on Monday morning. Ironically, I find a great deal of freedom in knowing that I need to stick to 800 calories – it was when I ended my first round that my decision making became a little (ahem!) cloudy, to say the least.

Interested to know whether others who have started round 2 after a couple of weeks off have had the same type of week 1 results, or is the weight loss slower the second time around?

Thanks

• posted by Californiagirl
    on

Hi Nysilver! I did two rounds of eight weeks with about a week in between, during which I was not very careful about my choices of food — I found myself eating improperly so I quickly put myself back on another eight week plan. My second eight weeks were easier and I lost weight even more quickly than the first eight. I don’t remember if the very first week was fast — just overall my body seems to have reset metabolically the longer I have stayed on the diet. Now i am 17 weeks (more or less) and I am working more calories back in, but very slowly and this time I don’t seem to have the same problem I had after the first eight week period (eating too much/wrong stuff). good luck with your second round! It just gets better.

• posted by Nysilver
    on

Thanks – very reassuring to hear!

Please log in or register to post a reply.