Help needed using 800 calories

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Sat here planning a menu and thought I wonder how you “spend” your 800 calories or thereabouts when planning what to eat.

I am finding I can easily use up 300 on a breakfast if doing a 2 egg omelette with cheese etc and then struggle to use remaining 500 sensibly

Guess it’s finding better choices that fill me but “”cost” less…

Any ideas or tips apprecitated. Thanks

• posted by Texas50
    on

Following — have the same issue!

• posted by Avila
    on

Hi,

Some people keep to 2 meals of 400 cal each in a day. I try to have breakfast.

At the moment with the summer I am having a lot of salad leaves or spinach. Add tomatoes and capers for a salsa effect. The calories for that are negilible and then add a salmon fillet at 200 calories.

Can you have the breakfast without cheese? Cheese costs a lot of calories though allowed and yummy.

I guess I aim for 100/300/400 in meals across the day or 200/300/300…. except when I blow it! It is an average 800 so I don’t get twitchy about being a bit over for a couple of days. The 800 cal is good for faster weight loss but the book says it is not a magical number, just a low enough but not too low. So if you are at 900 cal most days you will still benefit but just a bit slower – but if that means you can stick with it then it is a win

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Thanks Avila

Will re look at my choices….

Please log in or register to post a reply.