Help I need more recipes for breakfast 200 cal

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Gabby67
    on

Hi I am on day 11 and needs some more ideas for breakfast at 200 cal any suggestions???
    I don’t like the drinks as they don’t fill me up I prefer food and have tried all the egg recipes in the book

• posted by jpscloud
    on

I like fage Greek yoghurt -it’s really filling and lovely with raspberries.

• posted by Debi
    on

Hello

here’s some of my favourites that allow you to move away from eggs:)

small pear, anchovies, Greek yoghurt
    cottage cheese with berries and seeds
    sliced ham rolled around strawberries

• posted by Gabby67
    on

Thank you will try

• posted by FoFi
    on

Porridge with milk is about 200kcals.

• posted by TWills63
    on

I also have yoghurt (full fat) with raspberries or blueberries and a small amount of mixed nuts and seeds. That seems to keep me going from 7am until lunch at around 12 🙂

• posted by Patsy
    on

I though porridge was ‘out’ FoFi?

I like yoghurt with chopped pear and some coconut shreds.

• posted by FoFi
    on

I think that porridge is okay as long as it isn’t instant or otherwise heavily processed. The book mentions it and I think you’ll find it on here.
    Many on this site are taking a harder line on carbohydrate than the book does.

I had it for much of my first two weeks which went very well. Since then I have more or less skipped breakfast and had larger lunch and dinner, or if dinner is going to be later had a 4pm snack.

• posted by Patsy
    on

Thanks. I thought it was OK after the 8 weeks, but not before – could have misunderstood. Will check the book again as I like porridge and the weather is getting cooler again so it’ll be more appealing than yoghurt.

• posted by blissfulbabe
    on

Four Heck Chicken Italia chipolatas plus some cherry tomatoes

30 gms mascarpone, 50gms full fat Total greek yogurt and 20gms frozen raspberries – my favourite; very indulgent tasting and very filling!

• posted by NellieBones
    on

I’ve been eating the multigrain porridge from M&S, it is very low carb, and even includes flaxseed to help with constipation 😉

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Some of us diabetics can’t cope with porridge – it spikes our blood sugars. Others are ok with it.

I normally have bacon and egg, or cooked meat. It keeps me going until my evening meal.

Please log in or register to post a reply.