Hello – day 6 today

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Rachel75
    on

Hello everyone,

Been on the 800kcal BSD plan since Tuesday, today is day 6. Yesterday we went to a wedding, I did eat the nice meal and have a couple of glasses of wine – was relieved to only see a 1lb gain this morning. Back to it today!

I’m 5½lb down on day 6, will be weighing on Tuesday for the “end of week 1” result. Haven’t found it particularly difficult – I lost 4½st on Slimming World last year, but even that plan I had tweaked to my own liking, and the more I look back, it was very similar to the BSD, low carb and lower calorie than generally expected. So I know this type of plan works for me.

I’m based in London, looking forward to getting to know you 🙂

Rachel x

• posted by Napangardi
    on

Congratulations Rachel. We have started at the same time. My weight loss however has been slower. I did have a couple of pieces of dark chocolate, day four but I thought I was on track …then discovered that my approach of guesstimation re calories was way off and had not paid attention to the carbs in my diary… I was not eating any wheat etc but I was eating lots of nuts!..anyway back to the drawing board and am pleased I have stuck to this thus far… I normally give up before this so positivity is the way to go. Oh, I did a 15,000 step walk today so amhoping that there will be a positive reward on the scales tomorrow…

• posted by Patsy
    on

Good luck both of you.

• posted by Rachel75
    on

Napangardi, I’ve been using the MyFitnesspal app on my phone to track it all – I think it’s reasonably accurate, but I am quite careful about weighing and measuring. It’s all a learning curve eh!

Patsy thank you for your kind encouragement!

• posted by Napangardi
    on

Hi Rachel, I have started using the fitness pal and it has helped me with the carbs. I am still going slowly but this is just me. I do however struggle with water… It is cold and I just don’t want to drink. Tomorrow am plan to drink 500 mls whils I drive to work and then another on way home.. I will keep thinking of ways to up it.

• posted by Brazil_nut
    on

Napangardi, I’ve been drinking rosehip tea and hot water with lemon. Nicer than plain cold water.

Please log in or register to post a reply.