Headaches

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Liz555
    on

Day 2 on the BSD and have such a headache lsince ast night. Have drank 3 litres (measured) of water and 3 green teas on both days so thinking it’s not dehydration. My questions are; will this pass and how many days will it take? Thank you in advance.

• posted by caronl
    on

Hi Liz. If you search carb flu on here and dietdoctor.com, you will find quite a lot of info. The consensus seems to be that a little bit of extra salt can help a lot. They shouldn’t last long. But of course if they persist, remember your GP!

• posted by Liz555
    on

Thank you Caronl for replying. I will look them up now and I’m really glad they will pass.

• posted by JGwen
    on

Hi Liz, I used to get very bad headaches on days when I didn’t have any coffee. – It isn’t as noticeable more recently as I have cut back on the amount of coffee I normally have.

• posted by Liz555
    on

Hi JGwen. After your reply I got myself a coffee and done a 10 minute meditation on curing a headache (YouTube) and basically I felt really good. Thank you for replying, it’s made a big difference.

Please log in or register to post a reply.