Has anyone done a second round of 12 weeks?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Rhubarbaba
    on

Hi, I successfully completed 12 weeks and lost 30lb. I am still transitioning into 5:2, but finding that I struggle to eat over 1300 on my NFDs.
    I still have over 3 stone to lose, so my question is, have any of you gone ahead and done a second round of 12 weeks?
    I am thinking of carrying on with 5:2 for a total of 8 weeks, then do another batch of 12 on Fast800.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Rhubarb, there are so many of us here that have been doing this on and off for such a long time. I have already done 4 years but dont fret, if it is to lose weight you will be able to lose it – by the way, you have done fantastic – then you can transition between various levels i.e. 5:2, Med, etc and maybe back on the full 800 if needs must. The reason I am 4 years in is because it controls my diabetes so I am certainly on very low carbs but not always sticking to the strict calories. So, the short answer is yes, especially as you are having a break. When on the 5:2 dont force yourself to eat over 1300, just keep it healthy.

• posted by Rhubarbaba
    on

Hi Sunshine,
    Thanks for the reply, I find myself stressing now I have more freedom. I loved the Fast800 because it was so strict and I knew what to do lol. Apart from the weight loss it has helped me so much with my mental health, I don’t take anti depressants anymore and very rarely have an anxiety tablet. That’s the best bit for me about this way of eating.
    🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.