Has any one had 8 stone ish to loose here.

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by greenjanet
    on

I am planning to start bsd day after tomorrow, I have 7 stone to loose, have any of you done this on very long term, I’m aware a few of you have lost many pounds, but I haven’t checked all the subjects here.

• posted by Clematis76
    on

Hi Janet and welcome to the BSD. Quite a lot of people on here have lost huge amounts of weight and are definitely on the plan long term. Captainlynne is one, check out her posts. I myself have at least 6 stone to lose possibly more depending on how I feel/look when I get to my target weight of 11st 6. Currently I’m 12 weeks in and, having started at 17st 13 am now 15 st 3. It really is simple to follow and after the first couple of weeks of feeling tired/hungry etc I have more energy than I’ve had for years!!

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Hi clematis
    Oh how wonderful, you are doing so we. it is nothing short of a blessing, this site, I am so eager to get started, but I know I need to take time to plan and organize my mind I have been a failed dieter for 41 years, so I will be going public here regularly I think to reinforce my commitment. I am looking forward to feeling better, I am prediabetic and feeling the effects of a fatty liver, and have 76 pounds to loose to get to a decent target. So getting organized. Thankyou for your kind encouragement.

Please log in or register to post a reply.