Happy Vegetarian

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by HellyWelly54
    on

I’ve lost six stone already with Slimming World but struggling to lose my last 20 lbs. Have always felt carbs were my problem and the book has confirmed this. With a father, sister and brother who are all Type 2 diabetics I’m delighted to say my fasting glucose level is now 4.5 (though at my heaviest it was 5.8) End of Day 2 and must say I’m really enjoying this plan … I dont normally eat much Quorn but dont want to stray too far from the book so substituted Quorn Ham for real ham etc. Not eating quantity of melon and oranges is strange but I’ll get used to it. Got to say haven’t felt hungry at all !

• posted by JulesMaigret
    on

I’ve just made Nigella’s cauliflower and chickpea salad (available on google) for tea. Cheap, nutritious and delicious and the portion size means I’m sorted for lunch tomorrow as well. Since starting BSD I reckon at least a third of my meals are now vegetarian and I have a new found respect for cauli, spinach and fennel. I too don’t feel hungry.

Remember “if meat is murder, is Quorn wasting police time?”

Please log in or register to post a reply.