Happy dancing tonight

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Lise
    on

I am quietly doing a happy dance. I went to buy a pair of jeans and the sales assistant said “Gee I think size 18 is going to be too big so I’ll give you a 16”. OK i thought and slipped them on easily. By the way size 18 were starting to feel a bit snug a few weeks ago. So I squeezed into a 14 and yes there is a muffin top today but in a couple of weeks…. I am very determined ๐Ÿ˜‰

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Well done Lise
    I know the feeling well after slipping into a pair of size 38 jeans last week, down from size 46.
    Won’t be long until you’re in a size 12 ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Epspecially
    on

Oooo sounds great Lise – I share your determination for the jean challenge!! ๐Ÿ™‚

• posted by Leeanne
    on

Congratulations Lise. I’ve got no clothes left – have sold 99% of them. Just sticking with very few while I’m losing. It’s a good feeling isn’t it!!

• posted by celestee
    on

Congratulations Lise! That’s such a great feeling! I hope to get there…only one day 6 right now but hopefully by the end!

Please log in or register to post a reply.