Grumpy

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Happyhols
    on

Anybody find themselves grumpy on BSD?….

• posted by Avila
    on

I am into my grumpier time of year anyway so it is hard to tell !

I am certainly grumpy with my current attempts. At the start in August I had the motivation and buzz to push through the first bit and then the benefits in fitness, and off BP meds carried me through the next spell. Then my autumn depressions started to lurk and drew me off plan, hence the attempt to refocus.

• posted by Happyhols
    on

Avila you are right about about a grumpy season,this one is not my favourite…..Im just really hungry today,even though I had a decent breakfast…….oh well lets just hope I dont wreck todays plans…….

• posted by Fairyface
    on

Not at the moment but I am expecting to get grumpy now the cold weather is here:-(

• posted by Natalie
    on

Whenever I’ve tried a low carb diet in the past I’ve become extremely grumpy and miserable. Fifteen years ago my husband said I was never allowed on another one! But the BSD has not had that effect, I have no idea why. I had headaches for three days, and I did have a couple of days feeling sad which may or my not have had anything to do with the diet, but now I’m fine.

Please log in or register to post a reply.