Fresh start or staying steadfast in September 2023 : One Week at a Time !

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by 1960smp
    on

Tulip, that is so worrying and especially how ll your daughter was, may she recover quickly!!
    Wendy, your plans sound lovely! Christmas in oz is so enviable ( warm weather) hope all goes well for mum to be …
    Glad you’re home safe, too SG!
    I am glad a new month has started. I need this to refocus and get started properly…

• posted by Wendy1947
    on

Tulip pleased to hear your daughter is recovering I actually had the same thing when aged three in 1950 & the discovery & availability of penicillin saved my life.
    Have a wonderful time Wendy it’s so exciting waiting to be a granny 😀
    1960smp I agree & also need to refocus this month & thank you SG for starting a new one!
    Margaret

• posted by wendleg
    on

Thanks for your good wishes everyone. Clare, glad to hear your daughter is starting to feel better. Yes,such a worry. Take care of yourself too with all that stress.

First flight tonight ! Hopefully we will sleep a bit. We are better organised with travel pillows this time !
    I will be returning to France a week or so before Christmas as flights were eye wateringly expensive then. Haven’t booked the train from Paris yet though so I will spend a few days with my son .

I will check in when I can xx

Please log in or register to post a reply.