Four days in!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Munchkinsnan
    on

Not been too bad – using ‘myfitnesspal’ app but I think I need to get digital kitchen scales so I know how much I am eating. Have been guessing using the pack size and counting out food. Bit of a head ache but find otherwise. I have a pair of trousers still not worn as too tight so going to try them on after three weeks – wish me luck ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• posted by Col
    on

Good luck Munchkinsnan! Stick with it and you will see great results ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘Œ

• posted by Bill1954
    on

Hey Munchkinsnan
    I reckon by the end of 8 weeks those trousers will need a belt.
    Best of luck, let us know how you get on.

• posted by Munchkinsnan
    on

Thanks folks will let you know! ๐Ÿ˜„

• posted by Munchkinsnan
    on

Well I tried them on early but they went on a lot better than they did before the diet!!!!
    Incentive to keep it up ๐Ÿ˜€ still need more room in them for comfort but can’t believe the zip goes up after this short time. Headaches gone sticking mostly to white meat and fish with salads or stir fry. Berries and plain yoghurt for treat and omelette for breakie. Good luck everyone ๐Ÿ˜‰

Please log in or register to post a reply.