First week done

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Witchywoo
    on

Hello everyone. Just weighed in at the end of the first week and am very pleased with a 5lb drop together with an inch or so off, especially as this week I enjoyed a carvery (no pots or yorkies) including a large glass of red.

I’ve mostly followed the recipes and ideas in the book with varied success. Loved the stir fry chicken with chillies and coconut milk but disappointed with luxury fish pie. I’m now going to adapt my own recipes to fit in with the calorie and carb count. Does anybody have any idea of the calorie/carb count of roasted red onion. I do a Mediterranean veg traybake with haloumi and usually include red onion but I know they caramelise whilst cooking and that means sugar.

Any advice would be most welcome.

• posted by Sharon
    on

Hi witchywoo
    Welcome to the forum and a big well done on your first week. Look forward to hearing your week two update. Make sure you keep your fluids up. Good luck for next week.

Please log in or register to post a reply.