First week done!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Crazeyme
    on

Finished my first week. I think I got this! Totally makes sense to me. I have lost 8 pounds in my first week, more than I ever lost in one week EVER. Only 67.5 more to go! I spent two months in the hospital just over 2 years ago. I went in with gall stones…. ended up in Intensive Care for two months. I had pancreatitis, which then digested my spleen, spleen removed, cardiac arrest, lung problems (ARDS), drains everywhere, totally incubated, then eventually a trachiotomy and life started to get better. 2 months and I was left unable to walk, brush my hair (which by the way fell out after 2 months at home). So things were tough. I did not eat anything for at least 10 weeks and due to drip feed ended up 2 stone heavier! Constant weight gain ever since, bloated and sore stomach and unreliable body functions. So I was at the point of trying anything and found this diet through a friend. One week in and already I feel like a new person, so much better. Of course the first few days I was hungry, but I just tried to keep busy – it worked. I am rather lazy with food though as I tend to eat the same thing every day, so really trying to be more adventurous and keep searching for recipes, loving the fact that I can eat avocado (small portion tho) and nuts. I have just joined this site and forum so looking forward to hearing your stories and success. Oh and by the way my hair is back to its former glory!

• posted by Patsy
    on

Great to hear it’s working and you’re feeling so positive.

• posted by Crazeyme
    on

Thanks, I hope I feel better each week!

• posted by Paula
    on

That is incredible! What an rough run you have had. I hope this is the turning point for you. Well done 🙂

• posted by Crazeyme
    on

Thanks! No more excuses – I am ready for this!

• posted by Embob
    on

Well done! Brilliant, end of my first week tomorrow and I will be happy with half that!

Please log in or register to post a reply.