Finished the 8 weeks!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Che_Knight
    on

So, my 8 weeks is up tomorrow…….
    24.5 lbs (might have been a bit more but I stumbled more than once!!).
    5 inches from my waist.
    Fasting sugars down from around 14 to 5.5. Waiting an hba1c test.
    Dropped my sitagliptin and forxiga tablets altogether.
    Metformin down to 1 tablet per day (used to be 3).

My waist is still higher than considered healthy, and so far the only new item in my wardrobe is new shoes! Just my luck, i seem to be shrinking from the feet up!!

So, where to go from here……….suggestions welcome, please!

• posted by Gail c
    on

Well done you have done so well, but I would suggest to carry on for another week or two and see if your waist measures what you want to see then.
    I am on my third week, and I know I need to put in more exercise. Get more steps done in any one day.
    Gail

• posted by captainlynne
    on

Hi. I’m over the 8 weeks. I asked the team and they said it was ok to continue on 800 calories for a few weeks if I felt OK and had no problems.

Last Daturday I had done 11 weeks. I’ve been on holiday since Monday so just eating low carb.

I’ll check my weight and fasting BG tomorrow and report back on my other thread. But I will go back on 800 calories for a while yet as I have lots more weight to lose.

Hope this helps.

Please log in or register to post a reply.