finished 8 wk bsd what next

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by hopetobeslim777
    on

have been doing bsd for 8 wks now and have lost 14lbs did expect more but im happy with that but what now do i stay on this plan or move to 5.2
    worked out on calculator and this came back BMI 33.5
    BMR1613
    TDEE2218
    so if i start 5.2 how many calories will i be having on my 5 non days from what im understanding my 2 days will be 500 cls , if someone can help me cos im confused.com

• posted by Michele62
    on

Hopetobeslim777, you could just stay on the BSD800. That is what a few of us have done who have not lost the amount we aimed for, or who have a lot to lose so can’t do it in only 8 weeks. Hopefully someone else can help you with your calories for the 5:2. I thought it was only 500 calls on the two days though.

• posted by Mixnmatch
    on

The BSD has its own version of 5:2 with 800 calories on the two fast days. This is helpful because after 8 weeks of them we have all sorted out the best way personally for us to be happy on 800. I did it the other way around, started on 5:2, then 4:3 with three fast days, then 2:5 with all weekdays as fast days before starting 800 for 8 weeks. All of these variations can be used to shed more weight.

Please log in or register to post a reply.