Female Accountability Buddy Wanted

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by NowYouSeeMe44
    on

Hi there! I’m brand spankin’ new to this program. I’m looking for an accountability buddy… Someone to touch base with once every day (via text).
    I’m a 41 year old mother of 4, from the US. Looking for a women in her 30’s/40’s, and with kids… so we can relate to each other’s struggles.
    I lost 50 lbs 4 years ago (getting down to my ideal weight), I ran a ton, including numerous half marathons… Then, last year, stopped running and have been way over indulging with junk food! My worst habit is late night eating after the kids go to bed… I go into complete binge mode. Then wake up and do the walk of shame! I’ve gained almost 60 lbs this past year!! Not okay! I don’t even recognize myself in the mirror!
    I’m extremely ready to commit to this plan and really want someone that with give it 100% (not, 50%, not 99%…100%!!!)
    To keep it simple, I’m looking for just ONE Accountability buddy… If you are interested, let me know! Thanks!

• posted by Athorn223
    on

Hey NowYouSeeMe44. I could be your buddy. 😊. I’m in Michigan. I’m not new to the program I completed it in July with much success losing 25 lbs in 3 months. Then I went on a month long vacation traveling and eating myself all across America lol. Now having gained most of the weight back, here I am again. I’ll be 30 in February and I have 2 toddlers. I manage to do so well during the day and unravel at night. Major carb addict confession. I had the willpower to do this diet once before and I need to do it again. I don’t want to carry this weight into my 30’s.

Let me know if we’re a match. I didn’t exercise much the first time around and I missed running terribly. I may modify the program slightly to fit my exercise goals but generally speaking I’m sticking to the program.

• posted by LolaB
    on

Hello NowYouSeeMee44, I would love to be your buddy as well. I’m brand spanking new to this program. I’ve lost 73 pounds and I recently gained 20 of those pounds back. I’m 36 years old and I have a 9 year old son. I’m very active, but I can’t out exercise a bad diet. I can also buddy up with you as well Athorn223. If you ladies would like to exchange numbers let me know. Oh, I’m in Washington DC. Looking forward to sharing with you ladies!

• posted by mazzawazzawoo
    on

Hi, I am looking for a buddy too. I am 40 and a single mum to 2 children, one of whom is suspected autistic.
    I am a chocoholic and would like to lose 5 stone plus. I live in the UK and am a carer to my parents. I have a gym membership I need to use and love swimming. I also have 2 dogs who love a good walk.
    I don’t have any medical conditions but suspect I soon will have if I don’t start looking after my body.
    Is anyone interested in buddying up with me?

• posted by Snoop
    on

Maybe you could use this thread as a way to support each other. Adding this thread to your favourites or clicking on the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” makes it really easy to keep in touch.

There’s a bunch of us all started around the same time and we all post on the “Starting Monday 29th August. Anyone want to join me” thread. Works a treat as most of us are at about the same number of weeks, though some are losing weight faster than others. But to have a group of folk like that is fantastic, as we provide each other with inspiration during the good times and support during the more difficult moments. You’ll see lots of threads like ours. This could be yours!

Please log in or register to post a reply.