Feeling brrrrr

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Clarissa
    on

Is it just me or is anyone else feeling the cold more than normal? I’ve been big all my life and I’m usually complaining how hot I am, I don’t even wear a coat usually. Lost 22kg on this diet and I’m feeling chilly all the time? Normal??

• posted by shalimar
    on

Don’t know about ALL the time … but yes … we are loosing our fat cushions that insulated us. YIPPEE. Mind you it’s probably also somewhat temporary as our bodies adjust.

But …. we get to buy new sweaters!!!

• posted by cmawp
    on

I feel much colder than I used to after losing 23Kg. A desk fan that I used to run all night long, because I used to be too hot at night – even in winter, is now in storage!

Around weeks 2 and 3 I was noticeably shivering but soon became acclimatised to feeling the cold a bit more than I used to.

• posted by A new me
    on

I’m freezing all the time. At work I keep an electric heater by my feet at my desk. I used to be sweating at night, tossing the blankets off and on all night. Now I’m in flannel pj’s, snuggling into my husband, trying to get some heat from him!

• posted by Esnecca
    on

I love being cold all the time! It’s one of my favorite side-effects of the diet and weight loss. It’s easy to get warm with nice cozy sweaters and fleecy blankets. Being constantly hot, on the other hand, has no easy remedy.

Please log in or register to post a reply.