FAST 800 and F45

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Stacey
    on

I successfully lost 17kgs 2 years ago following BSD. I had managed to maintain with Mediterranean eating and intermittent fasting for a few years but fell off the wagon in Nov and packed on 6kgs. I just started an 8 week challange at the F45 gym and doing Bsd at the same time but my weight just isn’t shifting. I’ve successfully managed my weight and eaten this way for so long I am used to quick results. This is the first time combining exercise and I’m shocked and disheartened. Anyone else experienced something similar? I’m hoping it’s just my body in shock and maybe I’m building muscle, so I will keep at it and hope I can break through the plateau but 2kgs loss in 3 weeks is not satisfying for me.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Hi Stacey, I think you have answered your own question as to why you have only lost 2kg in 3 weeks. I bet even when you were having slip ups you were still eating healthily and you say you have successfully managed your weight and eaten this way for so long. By the way, well done on the 2kg. Your body is not seeing this as a new plan where you get a big loss in the first couple of weeks, you have always been on a diet of kinds. Me too, I have only lost 4lbs in 4 weeks even though I still stick to the 800 cals. My body is so used to it that it wont let me lose much weight. Although some dont like to hear this, if you go very low then you will stick or gain anywhere over what your body is used to. That is the truth and problem with diets. That is not to say this doesn’t work, you just have to be more patient.

Please log in or register to post a reply.