Excel Meal Planner

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by EmmBee
    on

I’m loving the diet especially the fresh tastes and the health benefits for my family.
    As the one that shops and cooks, I have been looking for an electronic meal planner where I can plan and select meals for the week ahead, see the calorie cost and generate a shopping list. So far I have found a pretty good excel pivot table and in the process of populating the recipes, ingredients etc.I wondered if anyone has already done this or are aware of a good site or program that would do this?
    I’m happy to share the finished results.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Have you searched in the search box, I know someone on here was looking to do the same some time ago. Dont know if they succeeded as I doze off at the words app or computer, I can only just about manage to type on the site.

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Actually I’m not such a dummy with computers, I just searched excel spreadsheet and found a post by hashimoto who claims to have created one, search hashimoto. Maybe I’ll just doze off again.

• posted by EmmBee
    on

Thanks, good tip with ‘search’. I gave it a go but couldn’t find the specific post you mentioned. I’ll keep looking.
    Happy dozing.

Please log in or register to post a reply.