end week seven

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Steve.R
    on

Going well its now the end of week 7 had to go shopping for new work clothes yesterday I have dropped from a size 112cm waist to a 97cm I could not get the smile off my face also from a 4XL shirt to a 2XL I now tuck my shirt in lol. I have dropped 14kg in 7 weeks feeling fantastic my sugars are a constant 3.8 to 4.2 got 5 weeks to go b4 I take my blood tests .I walked 22,000 steps yesterday my best day so far my average been 16,000. So looking forward to getting my blood test results in 5 weeks time normally avoid it as long as I can

• posted by greenjanet
    on

Brilliant work, keep going, hope I can follow your excellent example.
    Regards jan

• posted by Igorasusual
    on

Well done Steve! Such great results!

Be prepared for your new clothes to start feeling loose in less time that you can imagine! There’s a thread here about the ‘Jeans Window’ which is the time where a new (or stored away) pair of jeans starts to fit, and then after a short period is too large again…..

You’ll be having a ‘work shirt and trousers’ window – be careful to keep that belt tight!

Onwards and downwards! 🙂

• posted by UKOZOZ
    on

Fantastic and congratulations 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.