End of Diet

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by chris53
    on

Hi everyone.
    Well in my last week having lost 32lbs and four inches off my waist. Will not know about blood sugar level until July.
    The thing is l am quite comfortable with my diet routine, what would you recommend next?
    Thanks
    Chris

• posted by Bill1954
    on

If you’re happy the way you are now, the next logical step is the Med eating plan or simply increase your calorie intake until your weight stabilises.
    If you have more to lose, stay with the fast 800 or go to the 5:2 plan.
    Either way you have had great success in the 8 weeks and should be feeling proud of yourself, well done 🙂

• posted by MerryMary
    on

Hi Chris and Bill,
    My 8 weeks is up on Friday. I am so excited. And I am nervous about the next step as well. I have lost chunks of weight in the past. I seem to have a pattern of regaining the weight over several years each time and then work up the motivation to lose it and stay really focused whilst losing. So the real challenge is about to begin for me…To stabilise and to maintain!! I really don’t want to let bad sugary habits slip their slithery way back into my life again. I’m looking forward to joining the forum group for after the 8 weeks for some tips and support. 🙂

Please log in or register to post a reply.