Drink revelation!!!

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by vimtogirl
    on

Firstly, I would like to apologise if this has already been discussed, but i stumbled across this idea a few days ago and thought it’s worth sharing here. I’ve been struggling with just drinking water (don’t do tea or coffee) and really don’t like the fruit tea, even left to go cold, UNTIL………… you make it with sparkling water!!!!!! I read somewhere that the cherry and cinammon tea tastes a little bit like cherry coke, AND IT DOES!!!! OK, it’s not exactly the same, but after 5 weeks of just water, it tastes great. I’ve been experimenting with lots of the different flavours (in a bid to try to recreate my beloved Vimto) and there are some great flavours. Just pop 1-2 fruit tea bags into a glass, pour over sparkling mineral water, leave for 5 minutes or so then enjoy!

• posted by pod
    on

This sounds great! I’m just going to try it with cranberry and orange teabag. Great idea!

Please log in or register to post a reply.