dont call it a DIET i call it cuting back as we all over eat

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Audleytom
    on

as the title says when you say DIET you can get worried about it ,but they way I look at it is cutting back and eating healthier it may sound odd but I don’t think it does, the reason we are attempting this is either high bloods or wanting to lose wait ( like me).
    A lot of people eat to much of the wrong stuff hence its brought us to this point , I am starting it within the next 7/10 days ( still planning it, so I don’t fall into bad habits) and after its done just a matter of staying in a good regime ( maintenance). Just wanted to air my views

• posted by sunshine-girl
    on

Audleytom, I like to think of it as a plan, it is my life plan so not something I am going to stop doing even when I get around to increasing the calories, carbs will remain the enemy.

• posted by Frog
    on

Everyone has a diet – even if it’s full of crap takeaways and chocolate!
    – for me it’s now just the way I eat, rather than “being on a diet” or “dieting”

Don’t ‘over plan’ Tom – even if you don’t jump in with the full 800 calories, start cutting down on the carby foods straight away!

Please log in or register to post a reply.