Does it really work even if you are stressed at work?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Naa
    on

I have just finished reading the book and have decided to do the BSD 800. I have eased in gently by going no carb in the last two days but calorie more 1200 than 800. I am going to start 800 tomorrow. I have a very stressed job and that has been the cause of my increased weight, I am told. Will this diet work even though I will not have reduced the stress in the immediate term? I am working on the stress too but more difficult to be practical with that goal!
    Please share your thoughts/ideas!

• posted by Aliba
    on

Hi Naa
    Bad stress is such a pain but the way I look at it is that eating sugar and unhealthy carbs does nothing to reduce the stress. Eating healthily helps. I also used the Mindspace App recommended in the book and find it really helps with stress.
    Good luck

• posted by Naa
    on

Thank you. This is the second recommendation I have had for Mindspace so I will look into it. Might be the saviour to get out of this stress fog!

Please log in or register to post a reply.