Do you need a break from the diet?

We have not checked the qualifications of anyone posting here. If you are have any health related symptoms or concerns, you should contact your doctor who will be able to give you advice specific to your situation.

• posted by Chrissy
    on

This is my 3rd day on the BSD and I’ve lost 2.2 kgs already! Is it wise to go to the 5:2 after 8 weeks or do I stay on the program until I lose the other 45 kgs I need to lose?

• posted by LinD49
    on

Well done! Personally, I have just started my 13th week on the 800/ 16/8 method (after stalling) and find it suits me. This is the only diet that has worked for me for such weight loss and health. Having been diagnosed as prediabetic and having having eye and joint problems I put myself straight on this diet having read the bsd book and newspaper articles. Have you spoken to your medical advisor. Onward and downward!! Good luck!

• posted by Natalie
    on

Captainlynne has been on the BSD for just over a year with no ill effects, so see how you feel after the 8 weeks. Some people swap to 5:2 for a break then go back to BSD, or just stay on 5:2.

Please log in or register to post a reply.